We’re always looking to add more to the Bob & Berts family, we love people who are passionate about coffee and committed to high quality customer service.
We are hiring a Kitchen Manager for our Dumfries store.
Experience in a supervisory role in a kitchen is essential but full training is provided, and contract guaranteed.
You will be working in a fast paced working environment with a fun and lively team.
The role will include:
· Preparing, cooking and presenting food to the Bob and Berts standard
· Ensure that food is served promptly in accordance with company procedures
· Monitoring food production ensuring consistency in quality and portion size
· Monitoring stock control
· Work independently or as part of a team when required
· Communicate with other members of staff to ensure excellent customer service
· Follow relevant hygiene, health and safety guidelines
· Running food if porters are unavailable
· Carrying out and recording necessary checks and cleaning
Successful applicants must:
· Have experience working in a fast paced kitchen environment
· Be tidy and self-disciplined
· Be able to work on own initiative
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Bring an enthusiastic energy to the team
· Maintain brand standards at all times
· Be open to growth within the company
· Have a willingness to learn
· Right to work in the UK
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the team, submit your CV today!
Apply for Kitchen Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly