Spanish Speaking Group Travel Operations Coordinator - Homeworking
7 days left
- Contract Type
We are seeking an experienced Spanish Speaking Group Travel Operations Coordinator to work permanently from home to join an elite travel company. The ideal travel professional shall ensure the perfect operation of trips and deliver world class service to clients.
Group Travel Operations Coordinator Duties:
- You will enable and ensure successful operation of all trips providing guest and host support as needed pre, during, and post trip.
- Prepare the guest, guide and supplier pre-trip information to enable a successful trip operation.
- First point of support for any issues or incidents during the trip.
- Sourcing and contracting suppliers.
- Managing trip budgets per trip and per series.
- Scheduling and ensuring the accuracy of transfer, travel, and trip services.
- Negotiating supplier rates and researching suitable travel products.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position from a tour operator or wholesale travel company within operations and group travel
- Experience of operating tours as a Guide/Tour Leader is essential
- Must have experience of contracting/entering commercial agreements with travel
- service providers
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills (written and verbal). Portuguese and French desirable
- Ability to work remotely and unsupervised
- Commercial acumen to operate trips within budget and negotiate with suppliers
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to work from the UK, Europe or Worldwide
Generous benefits and perks, working from home, save money on commuting.
Apply for Spanish Speaking Group Travel Operations Coordinator - Homeworking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly