Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading travel agency based in Worcestershire. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and delivery of eCRM campaigns, to include planning, build, delivery, and analysis of each campaign.
They’ll also assist the marketing manager with channel marketing partnerships and the delivery of their campaigns and analysis, whilst offering support where needed within the department across systems and across the company.
Previous experience gained within a digital marketing position is essential for the role (ideally within the travel sector) along with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with autonomy and to tight timescales when necessary. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Support Marketing Manager in developing the eCRM plan
- Deliver all email marketing programmes, managing the end-to-end process from the initial briefs
- Monitor and review the efficiency, productivity, and success of all campaigns to include life cycle campaigns to ensure they are running as expected
- Management of email design, templates, ensuring consistency and streamlined processes
- Develop compelling and re-useable email marketing content that drives email engagement
- Assist in strategic development and planning of customer segmentation, loyalty, preferences, and management of these cycles
- Support with data acquisition and data acquisition strategy
- Work alongside the marketing manager to support channel marketing partners including processes, planning, delivery, analysis and recommendations
- Review competitor email campaigns, the competitor landscape and industry developments and trends to provide insights and opportunities
- Assist with the creation and scheduling of social media campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy
- Liaise and manage third party agencies as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within a marketing role/team, preferably within the travel sector
- Knowledge of marketing automation, personalisation, dynamic content, and triggered emails
- HTML knowledge, Photoshop & experience using a CRM platform/system
- A passion and knowledge of CRM and best practice
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales when necessary
- Possess excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of email marketing systems – preferably emarsys eMarketing Systems
If you’re interested in learning more about this Digital Marketing Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly