Customer Experience Concierge
Here at World Travel Holdings (UK) we hire the best people who have a true passion for Travel.
We are currently recruiting for the following position either homeworking or at our Head Office in Lancashire;
- Customer Experience Concierge
How would you like to be paid to spend time discussing stunning cruise ships, exotic destinations and helping people to fulfil their dreams? Every customer is unique – therefore we provide a tailored, friendly and professional service with the customer firmly at the heart of what we do.
WE DELIVER A REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE to our customers time and time again and more so over the past 18 months where we put our customers needs first through our exceptional Concierge Service. Our customer loyalty, impressive portfolio of travel brands, along with our expert sales concierge has led us to be an award-winning travel company and an excellent place to work!
WHY WORK FOR WTH (UK)
We are a recognised Industry leader with over 25 years experience we boast owned brands including:
- Cruise 118.com - the UK’s fastest growing cruise retail brand and the home of the award-winning Cruise Concierge Service
- SixStarCruises.co.uk – Europe’s largest seller of ultra-luxury cruises
- RiverVoyages.com – the UK’s fastest growing seller of river cruises
Best Companies - 3* Accreditation - people love working here!
We invest in growth and development of our employees To make you the experts that our customers know and love. We provide ongoing training and excellent career progression 85% of our management team started off as a cruise concierge and progressed within the company.
Our employees feel valued and trusted
With a culture of open and honest communication, we put our employees’ opinions and welfare at the forefront of everything we do.
Integrity – a foundation of the business
We work within a fun, dynamic, honest and professional culture, creating dream vacations and unforgettable experiences for our customers, in an environment where your voice will be heard and ideas welcome.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive basic salaries dependant on experience with opportunity to earn commission
- Amazing incentives to win cruise trips to a variety of destinations
- Holiday discounts for you and your friends and family
- Attendance bonus paid at Christmas
- Attend cruise ships around the globe for educational visits
- Career progression and ongoing training and development
- Fantastic company parties to celebrate our successes (Summer and Christmas party each year)
- Company contributed pension
- 20 days, plus 8 bank holidays annual leave
- Paid leave for a Charity Day
- Concession towards a cruise holiday, £100 for each full year of employment (up to £1000!)
If you think you have what it takes to become one of our expert cruise sales/service concierge, then we’d love to hear from you! We are holding a recruitment event on Wednesday 4 August from 10am.