After an extensive and stunning refurbishment we are looking for a Manager to join us at The Ferry Boat Inn in North Fambridge to work as our business partner, to be an ambassador for The Ferry Boat Inn.
You need to be driven to exceed visitor expectations, be a natural leader and drive the daily operations, both Front of House and in the Kitchen, to give each customer, both those who stay over night in one of our 6 stunning rooms and those who dine with us, an experience to remember.
You should have previous experience running a busy restaurant, be confident, but as ease with working in an attention to detail environment, whilst maintaining an accessible approachable style, both to our staff and customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing financials both revenue and costs.
- Maximise covers whilst exceeding the guest experience
- Be organised and understand the importance of keeping accurate records, to ensure the back office records are maintained accurately
- Manage staff rotas, on site training, and recruitment of your team
- Practices an open-door policy with the team and make time to ensure employees are looked after
- Make The Ferry Boat Inn the centre of the local community of North Fambridge and a destination for diners in Essex.
- Work with the new head chef and and other key team members to provide excellent food and service each and every day.
• An in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry
• Strong experience managing a successful service led restaurant operation
• Proven experience of results through great people management
• Excellent communicator, and aspirational leader
As a business partner with us you will receive a share of profits.
This role will include living onsite in the new Manager accommodation on site.
As a new business, which has opened after Covid, we understand the worry of lockdowns and furloughs and that job security is important and, whilst we do not what lies ahead, you can rely on The Ferry Boat Inn being part of a larger, non hospitality sector for future job security.
It is essential that you send in a covering letter with your CV detailing why you think this role suits you and why you are applying for it to be considered for this role.
Apply for Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly