No Agents please
The JG Travel Group is one of the UK’s leading tour operators of group travel offering exciting and diverse value for money tours, ranging from short breaks, classic seaside resort holidays, heritage tours, London theatre breaks, Sporting, Family and Tribute breaks, and European holidays, including Cruises, through a number of distinct brands.
We have a hugely exciting new role within the company for a commercially minded, analytical and highly organised CRM Executive. Working within the Sales & Yield function, this role will be responsible for managing the customer databases and associated CRM activity to ensure we optimise data selections, increase passenger loadings and increase the return on marketing investment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the research and analysis to influence marketing campaigns that achieve sales results. The main duties for this busy and varied role include the following:
- Manage the in-house customer database
- Work with the Head of Sales to plan marketing campaigns, linking sales targets with customer buying preferences
- Manage and deliver consumer insight for the group
- Track, analyse and deliver relevant insight around consumer trends, value etc.
- Prepare regular internal reporting and presentation schedule to share and disseminate insight across the organisation
- Deliver targeted and dynamic CRM campaigns across email, print and online
- Implement CRM test campaigns and produce recommendations based on findings
- Manage database health to ensure growth targets are set and delivered, analysing results in order to constantly learn, test, improve and learn
- Testing and implementing measures to successfully reactivate lapsed customer
- Key contributor to a proactive insight agenda. Develop new data driven propositions through interpretation of research & analysis
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of using legacy based systems to provide insight and analysis, along with an understanding of multichannel marketing and attribution. Ideally a graduate (or equivalent marketing qualification), you will have a strong mathematical, analytical problem solving background. Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential; working knowledge of SQL is desirable.
Commercially focused, with strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, this role will appeal to someone who is tenacious in achieving sales success through insight and analysis.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this role, please send your CV and letter of application to Helen Moylan/ HR Director by clicking "Apply"
Apply for CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly