Sales Performance Manager - Remote/Office Based
Sales Performance Manager, Remote/Office Based. The exciting new contact centre Sales Performance Manager position is available both as remote working or as an office based role located at our client’s HQ in East London. This sought after position has just become available with one of UK’s leading tour operator that has won Best Holiday Company with the British Travel Awards in 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will have a vital role in managing a team of 15-30 sales agents. As an experienced, self-driven and motivated leader, you will be responsible for driving sales and exceeding targets, motivating sales agents to go that extra mile, and developing your team through continuous performance coaching.
Through your creative, supportive, and passionate attitude towards people management, you will be able to encourage engagement across your team and the business. You will also be monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on sales data in order to keep your team and the department updated as well as look at trend analysis and sales conversion improvements.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous experience in people management/leadership of 2 years or more within the travel industry is essential
- A competent performance coach able to develop others and increase sales conversion
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive, motivated, and self-driven attitude to exceed targets
- To manage the performance of your team (15-30 sales agents) effectively, including the ongoing review of performance, 1-2-1’s, appraisals and objective setting
- Great relationship builder who can inspire their team to success
- A passion for people management
- Adaptable to change and always looking to improve skills and knowledge in self and others
- Results driven and committed to delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience of leading others within a contact centre environment
- Knowledge and experience of using a GDS is desirable
- A highly competitive salary paying up to £40,000 + uncapped performance related bonus
- A Company culture that promotes work life balance
- Private Health Care after probation
- Access to mental health support
- Flexible & remote working
- Free professional financial advice
Hours of Work:
- The office is open 7 days a week and you will be required to work 40 hours per week on shift patterns that include some evenings and weekends
- The Sales Performance Manager role is available to applicants living throughout the UK
- The company is offering flexibility both as remote or an office based position
- Applicants interested in working remotely must be flexible with some office/HQ attendance required
Interested? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Sales Performance Manager - Remote/Office Based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly