Based in the cathedral city of Lichfield in the heart of the Midlands, Access Travel Management specialises in providing companies within the Television, Film and Media Industries with a complete travel booking service. Our team of dedicated co-ordinators have decades of experience both within the travel industry and providing services to the broadcasting and entertainment industry. You will join an established friendly and enthusiastic team within a company that recognises and rewards their staff. In return you will need to be an excellent communicator, have an eye for detail and be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining an organised professional approach. As part of the team, you will arrange client travel, research locations and source availability, managing the booking process from start to finish for cast and crew.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding travel department. We are seeking applicants who have a passion to deliver fantastic customer service and strive to be a great communicator and offer a professional, personal and dedicated service. The agent will act as a project manager overseeing all aspects of largescale, global, complex productions. The Business Travel Booking Coordinator will work to deliver fast, efficient, and knowledgeable services to a portfolio of VIP or high-value clients.
- Identify client reservation needs and determine appropriate reservation requirements for cast and crew at the best available rates and in the best available location
- Deliver on revenue targets through building VIP client relationships to stimulate and retain new and existing business.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop sales tactics and strategy to optimise VIP/high value client revenue.
- Process all reservation requests, confirmations, changes, and cancellations received by telephone or email.
- Make and receive calls using appropriate etiquette.
- Effectively communicate between the client and service provider from start to finish of the request.
- Monitor and Manage GDS queues and provide support when required
- Facilitate Travel Logistics and assist with productions planning & budgets.
- Deliver and promote excellent customer service.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive business travel experience in a busy office environment
- Strong knowledge of Sabre GDS systems,
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Team Player, Flexible, Adaptable, and able to prioritise
- Takes ownership of duties and always goes the extra mile ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Strong Negotiator and a professional telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced Computer literacy (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and use of the internet)
- Strong analytical skills, a creative flare and logical thinking to reach a solution
What We Offer
This is an exciting opportunity within an exciting, growing company operating within a unique niche market. You will be working with a fantastic team of experienced professionals in a variable and dynamic environment. We are a business that is open 24/7, 365 days per year so flexibility is key, this can be beneficial to people who need to work variable/flexible hours.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in a similar role preferably within business travel. In return you will be joining a Company that recognises and rewards their staff. You should have good all-round customer service skills and experience of working in a fast-paced busy environment. If you do not have previous experience but have an industry/travel-related qualification and a great work ethos you may also be considered.
Staff Benefits Include:
- After 5 years’ service an extra week’s holiday
- An extra day’s holiday for all staff members on their birthday
- Discounted rates on hotels and travel
- Lifework’s wellbeing, recognition & reward scheme via a mobile platform for all employees
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Relaxed dress code
- Full training and development programme
- City Centre location
- Railway links within walking distance of our offices
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"