As a member of our sales team in our Romford contact centre, you will have a vital role in managing a team of travel specialists. As an experienced, self-driven and motivated leader, you will be responsible for driving sales and exceeding targets, motivating agents to go that extra mile and developing your team through continuous performance coaching. Through your creative, supportive and passionate attitude towards people management, you will be able to encourage engagement across your team and the business. You will also be monitoring, evaluating and reporting on sales data to keep your team and the department updated as well as look at trend analysis and sales conversion improvements.
Can you demonstrate?
- Previous experience in people management/leadership of 2 years or more within the travel industry.
- A competent performance coach able to develop others and increase sales conversion.
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive, motivated and self-driven attitude to exceed targets.
- Great relationship builder who can inspire their team to success.
- A passion for people management and performance coaching.
- Adaptable to change and always looking to improve skills and knowledge in self and others.
- Results driven and committed to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience of leading others within a contact centre environment.
- Knowledge and experience of using the Galileo and/or TopDog travel systems is desirable.
There are many benefits that you can expect in return for your dedication and commitment to making our customer’s dreams come true:
- Work for a B Companies ‘One to Watch 2020’ company - https://www.b.co.uk/companies/ocean-holidays
- One Ocean Forum – a group of employees representing the interests of all employees
- Honest, transparent and two-way communication via regular newsletters and regular virtual and in-person Town Halls.
- A Company culture that promotes work life balance
- After passing your probation, you will head off to the USA so that you can gain an understanding of the different accommodations, places and activities to better understand what your agents are selling.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies.
- Private Health Care after probation.
- Access to mental health support.
- Flexible & remote working.
- Free professional financial advice.
Hours of Work
The office is open 7 days a week and you will be required to work 40 hours per week on shift patterns that include evenings and weekends.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter by clicking "Apply"