We have a brand new opportunity for a pro-active and admin focused, travel industry professional to join a leading travel organisation based near Worcester. In this extremely varied and fast-paced role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team to maintain our client’s product inventory, including administrative support, the building of product and regular contact with supplier partners and internal colleagues.
Previous experience within an administration, sales support or reservations role within a travel agency, tour operator or hotel booking company is essential for the role, along with excellent communication skills and an ability to multi-task. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £19k, along with excellent benefits and a very friendly and support team environment.
Role of Leisure Travel Administration Assistant:
- Support the Sales team in sales proposal creation and monthly report gathering and delivery
- Be responsible for ensuring maximum number of active offers available on the website with suitable availability
- Work with colleagues to create exclusive offers that have maximum appeal to our customers to drive sales
- Work with the Marketing team to manage, load and review promotional offers and availability
- Account Management - be the main point of contact with regards to day-to-day enquiries and queries
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Help research and gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role, gained within the travel industry, tour operator or hotel background
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales when necessary
- Possess excellent communicating skills and able to follow and adhere to company policy and practices
- Enthusiastic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and a positive and pro-active approach
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
If you’re interested in learning more about this Leisure Travel Administration Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide