A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a fast-growing company based in Central London.
This well-respected company is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and talented Senior Graphic Designer to become an integral member of the team.
Must have good attention to detail alongside good time management and communication skills.
You will ideally have significant experience working in print and marketing and have the ability to take a project from concept through to final production.
Your responsibilities will include organising work to meet deadline schedules.
Liaising with our editorial and marketing teams regarding design quality on all aspects of the company.
Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
Working with a wide range of media formats and graphics, development of concepts into artwork across print, direct mail, web, email, banner ads, exhibition graphics, print ads, multimedia demos while working closely with the Art director.
• To contribute to the company’s design function and champion a consistent delivery across our portfolio of print and digital products, events, social media marketing, advertising and corporate branding.
• To deliver brilliant design across our portfolio of print titles, events and marketing campaigns on a weekly basis.
• To look constantly for opportunities for design innovation, so our products are fresh and easy-to-use, and to challenge design that doesn’t meet our standard.
• To ensure all work meets the brief and is delivered to agreed deadlines.
• To ensure consistency of our brands across all mediums through the creation of and adherence to brand guidelines that capture that purpose, tone and function of each product as well as physical brand attributes (font, picture usage etc).
• To collaborate with the editorial, sales, tech, events and marketing teams to ensure we are achieving our objectives and acting on feedback.
• To be aware of market trends and competitor activity and to have plans for how to take advantage of opportunities and to combat threats.
• To attend Travel Weekly events and act as an ambassador for the company.
Person specification Essential:
• You have a portfolio that demonstrates creative vision and an ability to think at all layers, from product design to interaction to beautiful pixels and typography.
• You have experience focusing teams on the reader or customer and incorporating quantitative and qualitative data to drive design decisions.
• You are a problem solver, demonstrated through extensive design experience across print and digital.
• You have strong communication skills, demonstrated by working with people to achieve excellent results, are a great listener and have a collaborative mindset.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry standard software.
• You will have strong digital skills, including the use of CMS.
• Have a knowledge of the production prosses and liaising with the repro house
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"