If you’re a creative and innovation Product Designer, ideally with experience gained within the travel sector, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading travel organisation based near Chester.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing varied projects for our client and in addition, design adverts for Regional and National newspapers. These adverts will market and promote our client’s brands through innovative, creative and effective design and copy, in order for the department to reach sales targets.
Previous experience within a similar design role is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £30k plus excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Product Designer:
- Production and concept of designs.
- Liaising with tour operators, tourist boards, external production agencies and internal staff with regards to the design of print quality promotional material.
- The management and maintenance of the customer contact database & image library.
- Promote the design function by producing electronically generated promotional material such as banner advertising.
- The creation of all company stationary.
- Create engaging print design for advertisements, brochures and other collateral.
- Design and create responsive HTML email and landing pages.
- Ensure brand consistency through all communication and design work.
- Champion our brand guidelines throughout the global business
- Get involved creatively in all marketing projects across B2B and B2C, globally
Skills required for the role:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects
- Proficient on MAC computers
- Ability to use FTP and database management software
- Working knowledge of Image Copywrite
- UI/UX design mobile & desktop
- Ability and understanding of video editing videos for digital platforms and marketing material.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Be able to create & build email templates from a CMS System
- Manage own workload to ensure individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Ability to deliver projects within timescales
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy are extremely important with both graphic and text-based materials.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Designer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.