Are you an experienced Cruise Consultant with outstanding customer service and administration skills? Can you recommend the best cabin on deck, or an unforgettable shore excursion? Are you able to deal with post-sales queries in an efficient and professional manner? If so, we have a fantastic, home-based opportunity to join a leading cruise company as a Cruise Sales Support Consultant.
Flexibilty with regard to working hours is required as some shift work will be involved and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary and excellent industry benefits. If you have a cruise sales or customer service background and are interested in hearing more about these brand new roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Sales Support Consultant:
- Offering support to the cruise sales team, dealing within post-sales queries
- Arranging special requests and add-ons
- Dealing with any changes/amendments
- Offering empathy whilst displaying listening skills
- Resolving any client issues or complaints, escalating as necessary
- Dealing within any ad hoc administration tasks as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience, preferably within a customer service environment
- Ideally, good working knowledge of the cruise sector
- Organised and professional with good attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complaints and find an amicable solution
- Ability to work to targets
- Strong team player
- Flexible with regard to working hours
If you’d like to learn more about this Cruise Sales Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.