If you’re a creative and innovative Web Designer, ideally with experience gained within the travel sector, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a leading travel organisation based in Birmingham.
With strong design skills, CMS and graphical experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing varied projects for our client including building and optimising websites and providing design services to support marketing campaigns.
Previous experience within a similar Web Designer role is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £27k plus excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Web Designer:
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Working on a range of projects and sites
- Building and optimising sites
- Evaluating and improving existing design offerings
- Providing design services to support marketing campaigns
- Working collaboratively with developers and marketing teams
Skills required for the role:
- Strong design skills and graphical experience
- Excellent design software skills
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience in designing, building and optimising sites
- A good eye for detail
- The confidence to own projects, manage workload and meet deadlines
- Previous travel industry experience would be an advantage, but isn’t essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Web Designer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.