Email & CRM Senior Executive/Manager - As a member of the multi-award winning travel marketing team for a leading travel brand, you’ll take the lead on all Email & CRM activity including campaign marketing and customer journey communications. You’ll leverage email to help provide a personalised, smooth, and enjoyable experience for all customers across various points in the journey. If you have the necessary Email & CRM experience our client is looking for, we would love to hear from you today!
What will you be doing?
- Crafting triggered, automated and campaign marketing activity
- Managing & optimising a CRM strategy to enhance the customer journey
- Ensuring email marketing campaigns achieve business goals and monthly KPIs
- Devising and implementing tests to increase all performance metrics
- Reporting on email marketing performance to the wider team
- Being responsible for the growth of the email marketing database
- Working alongside in-house designers & writers to produce compelling content for emails
- Working alongside other channel marketers and departments to align messaging and maximise customer engagement across the journey.
What experience do I need?
- 3+ years in an email marketing role
- Hands on experience using an ESP such as Mailchimp or Dot Digital
- Experience segmenting databases
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Data driven approach to email marketing
- Experience monitoring and improving email deliverability metrics
A competitive basic salary of £36,000 - £46,000 per annum + benefits is on offer, which is negotiable, DOE
Sounds Like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.