At Travel Republic we offer flights, hotels, experiences and holiday essentials across the world, at surprisingly low prices. We are part of the dnata Travel Group family which is part of the Emirates Group.
We are now recruiting for a Destination Trading Executive to play a critical role in shaping and implementing our product and commercial strategies. In this role you will work closely with the Destination Trading Managers and teams across the business to ensure we are delivering in line with our goals and objectives.
Our Destination Trading Executives provide insight and analysis of our trading performance, ensuring we have a competitive price position. They are also responsible for merchandising our market-leading offers and promotions to various customer segments through a number of marketing channels.
This role will work with large amounts of commercial data, so you’ll need the skill and confidence to turn this into actionable insight.
- Support destination trading by analysing trading performance and implementing destination strategies
- Monitor daily trading data to identify trends, risks and opportunities for growth
- Review and provide insight on demand trends both onsite and within the wider market using internal and external data sources
- Monitor performance of our core hotels to ensure we are maximising sales and margin opportunities
- Complete regular price comparisons against our key competitors to understand our competitive positioning in the market
- Work with our Direct and Third-Party supply teams to ensure we have the best price point and offers in the market for our core hotels
- Implement regular price changes using our bespoke pricing and promotion system
- Identify the best deals and merchandise them on our website and through other key marketing and PR channels
- Work closely with Performance Marketing team to provide insight on demand and destination performance, price points and offers to help inform spend allocation
- Review merchandising on landing pages and hotel content to best showcase our product
To be considered for this role, we need you to have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous knowledge and experience of working in the travel industry, ideally in a destination focussed role including pricing and/or product development
- Short haul beach destination knowledge and experience
- High level of numeracy and strong analytical skills
- The ability to work with MI/BI tools to extract relevant information, create insight and make recommendations based on data
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to manage significant workloads, working at a fast pace and with changing priorities
- A customer centric mindset
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Our newly renovated office is based in Kingston-upon-Thames, just 5 minutes’ walk from Norbiton Station or 10-15 minutes from Kingston station offering good transport links from the Greater London area.
In the UK, the dnata Travel Group brands include Gold Medal Travel, Sunmaster, Netflights, and Travelbag.
Our employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted health care for you and your family and discounted gym membership.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"