- We are looking for experienced full-time passionate sellers with excellent knowledge of both Canada & the US
- The successful candidate will have a flair for selling and inspiring a dream in their customers.
- They must be willing to work hard, be a proven team player and very self-motivated with the experience of delivering their targets in a challenging travel industry.
- They will be experienced in handling customer requirements whilst still able to stay motivated to sell.
- You need to be organised and able to manage your own diary day to day, always putting your customer first.
- Able to learn quickly, use initiative and respond well to feedback
- To be inspired by the customer’s ideas for what they want from their holiday and to be able to translate that into an actual recommendation for a holiday
- To be passionate on every call about the brand and the product we sell
- To be able to build rapport on every call and see every call as an opportunity for you and your customer
- An understanding of selling principles and to be able to close the deal
- To be focused and driven to achieve targets
- To maintain a positive mind-set to overcome challenges and barriers to selling
- To fulfil admin duties aligned to the sales role
Skills ⁄ Experience ⁄ Requirements:
- Strong selling skills
- High achiever
- Strong customer service
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to persuade the customer to buy
- Pro-active and able to manage own workload effectively
- Able to communicate confidently and enthusiastically (both verbally and in writing)
- Agile and open to change at short notice
- Able to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong numeracy
- Strong IT/Systems skills and experience, and experience of travel and GDS booking systems (preferably Galileo)
- Able to multitask
- Experienced seller of holidays
- Passionate about Canada & the US
- Experience in the contact centre environment required
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to cope with potentially conflicting demands
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"