Do you have a great enthusiasm for traveling? Are you interested in researching and planning family getaways? Or would you prefer to put together travel for adventure vacations? Is your background in the Hospitality, Travel and Tourism industry? If the answer is yes, then Air Charter Service should be your next career move! We are searching for passionate Travel Consultants to join our Private Jet team!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients’ experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
The Travel Division is a high-end, supplementary internal agency that offers ACS charter customers exclusive access to a range of ancillary products, including Luxury Hotels, Premium Cabin Flights, and top-of-the-range Villas & Yachts. We also offer a world-class concierge service for our booked customers, and work to the end that we will always go the extra mile to ensure that the time spent in destination is as well organised and memorable as the time spent in the air.
LIFE WITHIN THE TRAVEL DIVISION @ ACS
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites and social media
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients in to ACS clients
- Building relationships with Suppliers & Partners to ensure we are able to provide the most suitable choices for the clients’ requirements
- Manage and Own our Customers In-Destination Experience
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets
- Confirming company procedures are being followed in a methodical and chronological way to ensure protection of both ACS and the client
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options
- Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes
- Suggest suitable travel options that best suit clients' needs
- Plan and organize travels
- Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation
- Inform clients and provide useful travel material such as guides, maps and event programs
- Manage and own internal projects, including company staff travel arrangements
- Work alongside our Group Travel Services Director to support & own external projects
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the most suitable Travel Product for each customer
- Managing travel bookings from enquiry to completion
- Collaborating with other ACS departments to ensure best possible experience for our customers
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Working productively in a pressurised environment
- Focusing on clients’ needs and satisfaction
- Make prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
- Full understanding of Amadeus GDS Platform
- Extensive knowledge of major global destinations and travel products
- High aptitude and passion for sales, ideally with a track record from previous Travel Industry role
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently, but enjoys working with people inside and outside of ACS
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- An organised & disciplined attitude towards managing workload
- Passionate about travel and tourism
- Up to date understanding of latest tourism trends
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Generous Starting Salary + uncapped commission
- Opportunities for career growth within the Division & Company
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Additional paid leave options for Valentines Day, your birthday, moving house & marriage
- Continued professional development
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties
- Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"