To follow up on all social media enquiries. Providing expert advice to every customer when planning and booking from a full range of Cruise Holidays.
This role will focus on delivering an exceptional end to end service from initial enquiry, booking, after sales, operations through to customers return to maximise customer retention whilst achieving targets and KPI’s.
- Understand the customers needs to match the perfect Cruise holiday and have the knowledge to recommend the right product / Cruise line to suit every client & need
- Maximise all sales opportunities, switch selling, upselling, and offering holiday extras in a timely manner
- To be able to interact and build rapport with customers on social media
- Have a thorough knowledge on the Cruise industry and be familiar with all mainstream Cruise lines and booking systems.
- Achieve all monthly Sales and Customer Service KPI's, including conversion, PPB, Profit targets
- Complete end to end booking checklist to execute everything from providing customers with booking confirmations, tickets, balance collection to online check in and enhance holiday by suggesting ancillary products such as travel insurance, excursions & car parking etc.
- To keep in touch with all your individual clients, from pre calls check they receive tickets, welcome home calls, and proactively contact them with new offers
- Responsible for operations, including cancellations, Customer complaints, in resort issues
- To be involved with any other ad-hoc tasks/projects as may be required from time to time
- A passion for selling all holidays with a minimum of 2 years recent experience of general travel sales
- Outstanding product and supplier knowledge, with recent experience of selling holidays to all destinations
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer services skills with experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent communications, telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- Have a sound knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced target orientated environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft packages – e.g., PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- A genuine desire to achieve results, both personally and as part of a successful team
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To follow all company policies and procedures including Health & Safety
- To ensure the Company values are demonstrated at all times
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect
This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved