Have you ever dreamed of working in the exciting world of travel? But always been told you need travel experience, well now is your perfect opportunity. We are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Service Executives to join our successful team in our Ellesmere Port Office, Chester.
Who we are:
Destination2 Ltd and HolidayGems Ltd (www.destination2.co.uk / www.holidaygems.co.uk) are two unique and highly respected UK B2C online tour operating brands of which Travcorp Holdings Ltd is the holding parent company of the two trading arms.
Our inspirational businesses target different consumer markets. Destination2 focuses and capitalises on the continued growth in the luxury long-haul arena whilst Holiday Gems targets the short to medium-haul markets. Both brands operate nationwide appealing to a wide audience travelling from all major UK airports.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for dynamic professionals who are passionate about Customer Service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where hard work is rewarded. You will use your exceptional communication skills and personal service to build rapport with customers to resolve queries effectively to maximise future repeat custom.
- Prioritise and action E-mails effectively
- Action daily booking queues
- Chase relevant suppliers for documentation/confirmation
- Check and update documentation for specialist bookings
- Effectively manage and resolve escalated issues
- Crisis situations support
- Fulfil any critical support as directed by Manager
- Handle incoming calls from Agents regarding documentation and Admin queries.
- Investigate booking anomalies and irregularities
- Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
Skills, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Customer Service Experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Manage a diverse range of duties at one time
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- GCSE English and Maths: Grade C or above (or equivalent)
This is a FULL-TIME office-based position, where you will be required to work a 37.5-hour week, with varied shift patterns Monday to Sunday.
We are excited about our future and are looking for positive applicants, preferably with previous customer services/operations experience and a proven track record to join our fantastic team. Travel experience is not necessary as full training will be given.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Discounted personal holidays
- Friendly working atmosphere
All our offices have undergone internal Covid19 risk assessments and are Covid19 secure in line with government guidelines.
How to Apply:
To apply send your CV and a covering E-mail/ letter by clicking "Apply"