We are looking for experienced, hardworking, and talented travel advisors to join our successful team, either based in our Ellesmere Port Office or working from home. In this fast paced, target driven position you will handle customer enquiries and work to convert calls and other sources/leads into holiday bookings. You will use your excellent destination knowledge and previous experience of dynamic packaging to put together the best holiday to match your customer’s needs, whilst always offering excellent customer service.
- Identifying customer needs through effective questioning.
- Using multiple suppliers and systems to find the most suitable match.
- Overcoming objections to close the sale.
- Ensuring all steps have been taken to retain the customer and confirm the booking.
- Process customer payments securely and accurately
- Use the supplier websites/systems to confirm the different sectors of the booking
- Load details of the holiday accurately into our back-office system.
- Achieve and overachieve against targets.
- Ensure all information obtained, inputted, and verified is accurate at all times.
- Keeping a great level of customer service and building a repeat customer base.
Skills/ Experience/ Personal qualities:
- Worldwide Travel Sales Experience
- Knowledge of supplier websites
- Bonus driven and successful in working to targets
- Experienced in selling worldwide holidays
- Experienced in packaging multiple products together
- GDS experience (preferred but not essential)
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Drive and determination to succeed.
- An excellent communicator
We operate a shift pattern open 7 days until 10pm weekdays. You will be required to work a 39.5-hour week and varying shift patterns; therefore, flexibility is a must.
This role is based is either based in Chester or can be homebased for the right applicant.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary,
- Generous Bonus scheme with fantastic earning opportunities,
- Discounted Holidays,
- Educational Trips,
- Friendly Working Atmosphere
- All your booking leads provided
- Initial In-depth and ongoing training and development
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and a covering E-mail/ letter by clicking "Apply"