Marketing Manager, London - This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2C Travel Marketing Manager, looking for their next challenge with a highly successful and established tour operator. The Marketing Manager role also offers a work/life balance, with the flexibility of working 3 days at the office and 2 days from home. Our client are looking for an ambitious, creative & innovative, digital savvy Marketing professional to join their team. The Marketing Manager will plan and execute all B2C marketing activities and oversee the growing marketing team. The role will have ultimate responsibility for the brand's marketing strategy and play a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the company.
Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver the strategy through a rounded, responsive approach in order to achieve our client’s business targets, to maximise growth and optimise ROI
- Primary focus on the development and execution of new and existing strategies to help the business develop
- Work with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives
- Monitor marketing performance for ongoing campaigns, including proactive campaign optimisation, reporting on, and optimising all marketing channels
- Manage content and design for all marketing activity including the website and newsletters
- Manage relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our client’s range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels, and airlines
- Create bespoke marketing proposals for partners, manage marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media and partner funding, and reporting back to partners presenting ROI on completed marketing activity
- Work with both stakeholders and colleagues within the wider marketing and commercial teams to make sure the business is spending their budget appropriately. This may also include managing short-notice reallocation of funds from or between different performance marketing channels
- Manage the relationship between Marketing and Product functions, ensuring the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as part of the monthly schedule
- As our client looks to drive increasing volumes whilst preserving efficiency you will also be evaluating and integrating relevant marketing technology to drive enhanced performance
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- B2C travel Marketing Manager with strong analytical, project management skills and insight of the travel industry is an essential requirement
- A creative and innovative approach, particularly to problem solving, is key
- Extensive digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity, and presenting results
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiations in media buying
- Experience of leading a team of marketing specialists and moving various functions in-house and away from external agencies
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- The basic salary is up to £45,000 per annum, plus a potential performance lead bonus after 6 months employment, including benefits you would expect from a well-established tour operator
- If preferred, the role also allows the successful applicant to work 3 days from the office and 2 days from home
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.