Are you an experienced Product Executive or Product Manager, looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have an excellent understanding of the travel sector and a high level of commercial awareness? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join a leading travel organisation based in Birmingham as a Senior Travel Product Executive.
Working closely with the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the contracts, allocations and utilisation of all accomodation and ground arrangements and will also monitor competitor activity and pricing, to ensure our client is competitive in the marketplace..
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary dependent on experience plus excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Senior Travel Product Executive:
- Control accommodation allocations
- Ensure all accommodation contracts are in place and up to date
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing.
- Monitor sales for preferred and key partners to drive deals
- Manage and monitor hotel, flight information and prices on the system
- Manage and monitor the website and special offers and ensure they are up to date
- Deal with special offers and late availability
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a Product or Commercial role
- Thorough knowledge of the travel sector and industry awareness
- Organised and pro-active approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Product Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.