MBM are working exclusively with this rapidly expanding leisure travel business that have invested heavily in their marketing spend and now looking to hire a talented Marketing Manager. The role will manage a small team of three to include content, design and marketing executives with the view to recruiting two more executives over the next few months.
This is a hybrid role, with two days based in the office. Responsible for executing target driven marketing strategies. The Marketing Manager will lead planning and execute multi-channel campaigns ensuring cohesion across all platforms, including web content, social, print, third parties and more.
Marketing Manager key responsibilities:
• Managing all website content and feed into wed design updates
• Developing strategies for social media channels
• Producing and managing content calendar alongside SEO manager
• Working with the product team to plan campaigns
• Working with the design team to produce marketing assets for each campaign, i.e. web images, banners ads and email images
• Managing campaigns from planning to production and reporting
• Managing trade marketing activity
• Managing partnerships with external partners
• Maintaining content calendars
• Attending events
Our client is looking for a proven travel marketing manager with multi-channel marketing experience, strong copywriting skills, KPI driven with an analytical mind, the ability to build partner relationships, lead a team and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to build a privately owned business with BIG ideas.
To apply, please send your CV or feel free to call 07958 191955