Worldchoice Travel is all about great value holidays and creating memories that last a lifetime. We take the time to listen to our customers and our independence allows us to offer genuine choice and unbiased advice.
Great holidays and fantastic customer service is what Worldchoice Travel is all about!
Our service is friendly and relaxed but always honest, professional and dependable. Our staff are passionate about travel and spend time training to ensure their knowledge is up to the minute. We love to welcome customers to our branches but are also available by telephone or email if you can’t make the time to call in.
- Selling all aspects of travel, face to face, via telephone, email or video conferencing
- Contributing to your shop achieving its’ targets
- Maximising every sales opportunity through excellent customer service and offering ancillary products
- Booking package holidays and offering dynamically packaged holidays, using our in house systems
- Booking tailor made travel itineraries to suit your customers’ needs
- Delivering the highest standard of service at all times to exceed customers’ expectations
- Offering advice, guidance and suggestions to customers, using your experience and learning from in-house and business partner training
- Work well as part of a team to ensure an efficient operation within the shop
Who we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years Travel Agency experience would be ideal, but is not essential
- Strong geographical knowledge is a must
- Sales driven, with experience of working towards set targets
- A genuine passion for travel and it’s ever changing landscape.
- A desire to embrace new customer travel trends and an understanding of the impact of Global events on how people travel.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"