Multi-award winning, luxury focused Tour Operator based in London are looking for a creative and innovative senior Marketing Manager, who can help drive the business to the next level. The Marketing Manager will plan and control both online and offline marketing strategies for the business and oversee the growing marketing team, currently at 4. You will have ultimate responsibility for the marketing strategy for the business and the brand and play a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the company. The Marketing Manager role also offers a work/life balance, with the flexibility of working 3 days at the office and 2 days from home.
Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver both online and offline marketing strategy through a rounded, responsive approach in order to achieve our client’s business targets, to maximise growth and optimise ROI
- Primary focus on the development and execution of new and existing strategies to help the business develop
- Work with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives
- Monitor marketing performance for ongoing campaigns, including proactive campaign optimisation, reporting on, and optimising all marketing channels
- Manage content and design for all marketing activity including the website and newsletters
- Manage relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our client’s range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels, and airlines
- Create bespoke marketing proposals for partners, manage marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media and partner funding, and reporting back to partners presenting ROI on completed marketing activity
- Work with both stakeholders and colleagues within the wider marketing and commercial teams to make sure the business is spending their budget appropriately. This may also include managing short-notice reallocation of funds from or between different performance marketing channels
- Manage the relationship between Marketing and Product functions, ensuring the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as part of the monthly schedule
- As our client looks to drive increasing volumes whilst preserving efficiency, the role will also evaluate and integrate relevant marketing technology to drive performance
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- B2C travel Marketing Manager with good analytical, project management skills
- A creative and innovative approach, particularly to problem solving, is key
- Digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity, and presenting results
- Able to demonstrate strong negotiations in media buying
- Experience of leading a small team of marketing specialists
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- The basic salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus a potential performance lead bonus after 6 months employment, including additional benefits you would expect from a well-established tour operator
- If preferred, the role also allows the successful applicant to work 3 days from the office and 2 days from home
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.