A career enhancing Senior Ticketing Consultant opportunity has just become available for an ambitious and hungry Ticketing professional on the hunt for a new challenge with a dynamic and well established travel company. This role requires a Senior BT Ticketing Consultant possessing a wealth of Corporate Ticketing experience and used to working in a busy, fast paced environment. The Ticketing role will see you join the operations team and play a fundamental part in the company’s corporate leisure growth by supporting its specialist Travel Consultants.
Senior Ticking Consultant Responsibilities:
- Supporting Travel Consultants with complex travel itineraries, checking fares & updating and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares
- Dealing with all fare types, fare families, global PCC’s, sector fares, Corp fares, leisure fares, upgrades, multi centre, manual constructions, multiple GDS’s, NDC, and the entire fares ecosystems
- Assisting Travel Consultants with airfare & ticketing queries such as calculation & re-calculation of air fares & taxes and fare rule clarification, issuing and reissuing of tickets
- Liaising with airlines to resolve contract queries & other airline & fare related issues, including the correct filing of fares & contracts in GDS
- Distribution and action of GDS ticketing queues, and update system and assist the sales team as required with any issues arising from changes to their bookings
- To investigate and dispute any ADMs should an airline send an ADM in error, or inaccurately
- Deal with miscellaneous Ticketing and Processing Requests
- Run monthly reports and process open tickets refunds and all refunds and exchanges
- Deal with lost ticket enquiries, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTAs
- To provide an excellent quality of service
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Senior BT Ticketing Consultant with 8+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of all fare types, fare families, global PCC’s, sector fares, Corp fares, leisure fares, upgrades, multi centre, manual constructions, multiple GDS’s, NDC; and the entire fares ecosystems
- Experienced in complex manual calculations and a deep understanding of ticketing rules
- Trouble shooting fares regularly, re-issuing, refunding, Covid refunds, Covid crisis management and Covid rules knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced operations and ticketing environment
- Experienced in quality control check of all automated tickets to ensure any errors are identified and resolved according to agreed timeframes
Our client is offering a super opportunity for personal development, along with an excellent salary package, dependent on experience.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.