Do you want a change of scenery? Do you want a better quality of life? Do you want to stop working at nights?
The House of Bruar is renowned as Scotland’s most prestigious country store set in the Highlands of Scotland half an hour north of Perth. The Restaurant General Manager is responsible for our seven hundred cover Restaurant and Fish, Lobster and Chip shop.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to develop an already successful catering operation, which is not open at night allowing a unique lifestyle in the world of hospitality.
The successful candidate will have extensive business experience including managing relationships at a senior level and a track record of increasing and sustaining sales growth and profitability even in a challenging market such as the current economic climate. With a passion for food and customer service, the successful candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people.
You will be:
- A Customer Service Ambassador
- A Great Leader with a proven track record
- Collaborative, flexible and reliable
- Able to support a rapidly changing programme
- Positive with an approachable manner
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and legal work environment
- Energised and fuelled by a high paced operation and equally high expectations, you’re resilient, and skilled at managing multiple and often competing priorities
- Highly motivated and possess an immense sense of pride in your work; you're passionate about delivering the high standards for our guests in line with the House of Bruar brand
- Competitive salary
- Work life balance
- Generous holiday allowance that increases with service
- Learning and development opportunities
- Being a part of a company whose values will give you a standard to aspire to and underpin who we are as a company and a community
- A generous ‘refer a friend’ scheme
- Excellent discounts
COME AND DO GREAT THINGS WITH US
Please apply by clicking "Apply or in writing to The House of Bruar, By Blair Atholl, Perthshire, PH18 5TW, enclosing a copy of your CV and covering letter.