We are on the hunt for an experienced Spanish, Italian or French-speaking Partnerships Manager to join a luxury travel company, working from home. The ideal candidate will be negotiating and contracting all suppliers in line with the planning of best-in-class, experiential trips.
Working cross-functionally with the Trip Planning, Operations, Brands, and Marketing teams, you’ll manage departure date planning, ensuring trips are planned to operate at the right times for both the source market and the destination.
Partnerships Manager Duties
● Contract suppliers
● Negotiate best rates/inclusions, block bookings, allocations and terms with all
suppliers (hotels, ground suppliers & DMCS) to maximise availability, offers, and best
● Price all trips to ensure they are competitive in the market
● Conduct competitor research to help with pricing, date planning, and contracting
● Own the purchasing strategy, forming long term relationships with key suppliers
● Liaise with Marketing to ensure we are strategically promoting the right trip dates at
the right time to the right audience
● Be responsible for all ancillary pricing
● Identify opportunities to drive revenue growth, including by cross-selling existing
brands and where we can utilise good relationships and rates
● Leverage market research and internal data to come up with recommendations on
target markets and support the brand and planning teams
● Negotiate FOC spots for FAMs and PR /Trade trips.
● At least 5 years’ experience as a product, commercial, or purchasing manager within a group tour operator s essential
● At least 3+ years of experience in development of hotel and supplier strategy, contracting, and supplier management
● Excellent and demonstrable negotiation skills
● Passionate about creating long term partnerships
● Excellent communication skills
● Highly numerate with commercial nous
● Good knowledge of boutique and independent hotel properties worldwide
● Can confidently build strong relationships with key accounts
● Can efficiently manage a small but focused global contracting team
● Written and spoken language skills (particularly French, Spanish, and Italian) are preferred.