Purpose of the job The purpose of the Marketing Manager is to work alongside the Partnerships Manager in order to fulfil Youtravel’s Tourist Board and Hotel Partner income in accordance with the Budget. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of the fulfilment of different campaigns including design, Social Media, Newsletter etc. The Marketing Manager will also align with the Sales teams in order to agree on Sales and marketing calendar from a distribution perspective. The Marketing Manager should have strong design skills and experience in using different creative platforms and new ways to reach the market.
A part of the FTI Touristik Group; Youtravel is an accommodation supplier to the travel trade. As one of the key players in the UK market with an ever expanding international presence, we transact daily with a database of Tour Operators and Travel Agents and have a portfolio of around of 50,000 hotels.
Current destinations we operate within include, popular Mediterranean holiday hot-spots such as; The Canaries, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Portugal, Italy and Cyprus , further afield resorts such as Azores, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon, and long-haul destinations such as USA, the Caribbean, Thailand, the UAE and Oman.
Youtravel is the main accommodation distributor for and a subsidiary of FTI Touristik, the third largest Travel Operator in Germany.
About the role
- Manage the design and efficiently implement agreed marketing plans and strategies in line with the company plans for growth and development
- Work in line with budget constraints and ensure effective project delivery within the scheduled timeline
- Monitor and analyse the success of Youtravel’s weekly campaigns and strive to improve their success ratio
- Own our Social Media channels, Ensuring consistent growth in subscribers by improved social media engagement
- Work with the Sales teams in order to create and implement any sales campaigns for our travel agent partners
- Own and enhance our tourist board and hotel partner offering, managing our Marketing catalogue, using the knowledge of both our Partnerships Manager and our Sales team.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party marketing channels. Aligning with the Partnerships Manager to understand what campaigns should be implemented for the next 12 months
- Responsible for the management and implementation of all pre agreed partner campaigns as agreed by the Partnerships Manager
- Working with the Tourism Boards and Hotel Partners to correctly implement campaigns agreed by Partnerships Manager
- Working closely with the sourcing teams in order to agree on any special offers needed to fulfil various campaigns
- Analyse and report on each fulfilled campaign, to be issued to the relevant stakeholders
- Constantly monitor market trends in order to grow our marketing offering
- Identify new ways to reach the market, Keeping a close eye on our sector and new initiatives
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations in order to build marketing activity such as advertisements, tactical promotions and external media campaigns
- Candidate must have strong creative and design ideas
- Work collaboratively with Commercial and Contract Loading departments to coordinate offers for marketing campaigns and resolve queries relating to pricing and availability
- Work collaboratively with IT department to create, populate and manage marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with Customer Support and Sales department to resolve queries related to marketing campaigns
- Produce marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
- Hotel and tourist boards
- FTI and Youtravel Marketing Teams
- Sales/XML department
- Commercial and Contract Loading department
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"