we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday
We have some fantastic opportunities to join us as Passenger Service Agent - Customer Helpers at Bristol Airport on a Seasonal Fixed Term Contract for Winter 2021!
Reporting to the Customer Helper Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agent - Customer Helpers provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include -
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers at our check-in desks and self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this position involves working on a rostered
shift basis and requires flexibility
to support our flight programme. Shifts can start as early as 3:00am
to cover our 24/7 operation
and will include working weekends and bank holidays; your roster will be issued at least 4 weeks in advance. Our Passenger Service Agent - Customer Helper
positions are available on 30 hour per week contract
basis. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a real focus on delivering fantastic customer service!Successful candidates
will already be demonstrating Role Model
behaviours. With a genuine passion
for delivering outstanding customer service
, you will be a strong team
player and have a positive
approach. You will also be required to have excellent communication
skills (English - written and verbal), provide a full 5 year employment/education
history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID
We offer a competitive salary
as well as full training
and fantastic opportunities for progression
in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com