Are you passionate about travelling? Do you believe in going the extra mile for customers in order to go above and beyond their expectations? If so, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced travel professional who is highly motivated to assist our customers throughout their Nordic Visitor customer journey, from getting our customers excited about booking their Nordic adventure, to assisting them when they are on holiday.
You will be an enthusiastic Customer Care Specialist working for one of the leading travel companies selling tours to Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Greenland, Lapland, Denmark, Svalbard, Scotland, Ireland and England.
Nordic Visitor UK offers a great workplace culture, work-life balance, and great benefits package.
We have various shifts to cover:-
Friday 16.00 – 23.00
Saturday 15.00 - 23.00
Saturday 08.00 – 15.00
Sunday 15.00 – 23.00
Sunday 08.00 - 15.00
We can offer flexibility around these hours to the right candidates.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Answering the phone and Live Chat on behalf of all our destinations which are mostly customers looking to get information or book our tours.
- Assisting our customers who are travelling with queries, questions and finding solutions to any challenges they may be experiencing.
- Responding to customer emails to get them excited about their trip as well as asking key questions to aid our Travel Consultants in putting together the ultimate Nordic Visitor experience for them.
- Booking a mixture of services, from accommodation to activities and transportation according to clients’ needs and special interests.
- Catering to mid and high-income clients from all over the world. You will be adept at providing first-class service and an unforgettable travel experience.
The role is perfect for you if:
- You have experience in selling self-drive tours/escorted tours/private tours/small groups.
- Good problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are energetic, service–oriented and a positive-minded team-player.
- You are a high performer when working both independently and as an active team-player.
- Fam trips and travel to the head office in Iceland
- Yearly budget to spend on your own personal development/studies
- Monthly events
- City centre location in Edinburgh (flexibility to work from home).
If you are keen to be considered for this amazing opportunity, please apply with your CV & a covering letter bu clicking "Apply" telling us why you are applying for the role, what you would bring to the team.
(Please include “part time position Edinburgh office” in the subject line.)
Please apply by no later than the 10th October 2021.
If you have applied for previous positions and were not successful, please do reapply for these positions if they are suitable.
If you want to learn more about Nordic Visitor please visit our website: https://www.nordicvisitor.com/career/
We apologise in advance that we may not be able to respond to candidates individually due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving for all of the positions.