Are you a customer focused travel industry professional with supervisory experience? If so, we'd love to hear from you as we recruit for a brand new role with an expanding travel organisation based in Worcestershire.
Offering a UK support contact centre to our client's client and their customers, the role will involve supervising (and training) a small team and will focus on offering a central point of contact for agents to assist them with back office questions and queries, existing reservations/amendments, PTR / ATOL queries and travel restrictions. This role is ideal for those with a passion for travel, exceptional customer service skills, the ability to lead by example and who have an understanding of basic travel regulations.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus benefits, including regular familiarisation trips. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Customer Service Supervisor:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with our client’s client's agents.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional manner and within agreed SLAs
- Work with the rest of the customer service team to ensure queries and enquiries are handled efficiently and quickly.
- Support the agents with administrative tasks and any questions around the system they may pose.
- Support agents with system queries and issues aiming for a swift and efficient resolve.
- Keep up to date with the latest travel restrictions and Package Travel Regulations and requirements to support the agents if asked for help
- Provide on the call training if required to agents to assist navigation around their systems.
- Follow the customer complaints process, ensuring Team Leaders are advised.
- Carry out team reviews/appraisals
Skills required for the role:
- Supervisory or management experience gained within a travel agency/tour ops environment
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to lead by example
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Customer Service Supervisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.