The Head of Marketing is accountable for leading and implementing the Intrepid Group’s EMEA’s marketing strategy across Intrepid to maximize brand awareness, lead generation and sales growth in the region.
The role will deliver on the strategic direction of the EMEA business, in collaboration with the Managing Director and EMEA Management Team and will be responsible for managing all marketing across EMEA markets with a clear directive to deliver on Company Goals – including profitable revenue growth and passenger growth targets.
Effectively delivering a multi-channel and multi-distribution strategy and managing a diverse marketing team, this role requires a strong, experienced, and confident leader across all marketing disciplines.
The role will be the EMEA representative for all global marketing plans and communications and will work closely with the Global Brand and Global Customer Experience teams and the Northern Hemisphere region Head of Marketing. The ability to collaborate and work effectively across a global and regional structure will be imperative to successful outcomes.
With an overarching goal to maximise sales, a strong commercial acumen is required to deliver on the expectations of the role including proven experience in exceeding budget expectations, delivering on KPI’s and managing multimillion dollar marketing budgets effectively.
The role will be responsible for overseeing and driving our digital performance across the EMEA region, working closely with the Global Insights and SEO teams, alongside our digital marketing agency team to maximise our results.
Exceptional organisation, excellent communication & stakeholder management skills are a must. Strong leadership capabilities – including the ability to manage a large marketing operation, maintain & foster effective working relationships and guide and instil an attitude of confidence in all team members.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Tertiary marketing qualifications
• 7+ years marketing experience
• Extensive experience across all marketing disciplines – including digital, PR and brand marketing
• Proven people management and leadership skills
• Experience managing agency relationships and media buying
• Experience managing sizeable marketing budgets
• Outstanding strategic thinking and decision making
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Travel industry knowledge and experience
• Demonstrated ability to mentor other managers
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Demonstrated or strong potential to develop 7 Essential Superpowers of an Intrepid Group Manager: Be a master communicator; provide feedback and coaching; empower and collaborate; provide clarity to your team; take ownership and be accountable; champion a strong team culture; be adaptable and flexible.
• Passion for travel • Knowledge of the EMEA travel market
• An understanding of and belief in the Intrepid Group core values
• A strong personal drive to achieve
• Friendly, flexible and a positive outlook
VALUE ALIGNMENT AND PURPOSE
• Passion for travel and belief in Intrepid Group’s responsible travel philosophy
• Understanding of and support for Intrepid Group’s Purpose Beyond Profit ethos
• Clear alignment with Intrepid Group’s values (Growth, Innovation, Fun, Responsibility, Passion, Integrity)
• A digital mindset
For more details, please see full job description attached
To apply, please click "Apply"