Travel professionals, if you’re keen to utilise your travel industry skills and experience but can’t commit to full time hours then we have a rare opportunity to join a leading travel organisation, working 20-25 hours per week as part of their Support Centre team.
As a Travel Customer Service Agent, you’ll be responsible for handling existing reservations and any amendments, as well as offering support and advice regarding travel regulations, system issues and a variety of other back-office queries.
With at least 1 years experience in a similar travel reservations or customer service role, you’ll bring a consultative approach and good problem solving and communication skills. Strong customer service skills are also key as offering support and guidance are important aspects of the role. Flexibility is essential as although the core working hours are 8am-3pm Monday to Friday and 10am-2pm on Saturday, you’ll also be required to work additional evening, weekend and bank holiday hours on a rota basis.
Our Worcestershire-based client can offer a competitive hourly rate plus company and industry benefits, so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Part Time Customer Service Agent role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Part-time Travel Customer Service Agent:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, ensuring queries and enquiries are handled efficiently and quickly
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional manner and within agreed SLA’s
- Support the agents with system queries, administrative tasks and any other questions they may pose.
- Ensure a good understanding of latest travel restrictions and other industry regulations/requirements
- Provide on the call training and guidance
- Attend occasional familiarisation (FAM) trips
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a similar travel reservations or customer service role
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Listening skills and the ability to build rapport
- Flexible and proactive
- A basic understanding of travel industry regulations
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part-time Travel Customer Service Agent role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.