About Ski & Summer France
Ski France - Summer France, is the UK subsidiary of Madame Vacances, a well-established French tourism company. The company has been specialising in holidays throughout France since 1988. From family holidays to golf getaways and beach breaks along the French West Coast to winter escapes exploring some of the Alps’ top ski resorts. We’ve seen exciting growth this year, with the acquisition of a large new chalet programme, to add to our existing range of hotels and self-catered properties in the French Alps.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our young, dynamic and international office in central London. The position would be full time with rapid career progression and promotion to more senior positions and responsibilities expected. The role will involve some travel to our main French office in the Alps, as well as visits to our residences, chalets and villas across France.
- Answering sales calls and using systems to respond with accurate prices and availability
- Converting leads into confirmed bookings
- Upselling extras including chalet catering, airport transfers, ski hire, ski lessons and lift passes
- Build relationships with travel agent partners and direct clients
- Learning and Researching the properties we sell and their benefits in both winter and summer seasons to better sell to customers
- Responding reactively and appropriately to customer queries
- Liaising with onsite staff in France ensure smooth customer service throughout a customer’s holiday
- Maintaining excellent customer rapport with returning clients
- International travel will be required to develop product knowledge and to help host agent Fam trips and press trips
What do we expect from you?
- Experience working in sales driven environment, preferably within the travel/ski industry
- Ability to multitask, take initiative and be pro-active
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent IT skills – email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fantastic communication, negotiation, influencing, learning & researching skills
- Excellent organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of the French language, France as a country would be helpful
- A passion and experience of skiing would also be very useful. The ideal candidate will have worked a season in the Alps, or done a lot of skiing in French resorts with a base of knowledge on various resorts and how the ski industry runs.
· Salary: £20K-24K (depending on experience) + commission (opportunity to earn excellent rates of commission this year after a large increase in our chalet portfolio)
· 28 holiday days per annum including bank holidays
· Preferential rates on company holiday sites
. Great perks including staff discounts off holidays, and a free 3-course dinner for 2 each month at any 28-50 restaurant in Central London.
· UK office set to grow after acquiring a large number of new properties this year
· Opportunity to travel overseas
· Possibility for rapid career progression
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"