Premium Airfares Specialists for VIP Travel Helpdesk / White Glove, SME & Corporate Clients. This Company provides seamless, cost-effective travel programs to travellers and professional organizations, within various industries including entertainment, fashion, media, finance and creative industries to name a few.
Post pandemic, our client understands the challenges facing discerning travellers and are approaching their recovery to supply their clients with service that will be unparalleled in the market.
My client is the leader in this marketplace and cater to their special demands of their clients with distinguished flight and hotel solutions for each client’s requirement.
Point to point, to small groups, complex itineraries, demanding schedules are all the norm a client would request and they wish to talk with experts who can put these together with the confidence and technical prowess and navigation of the services they need.
The team is an HFT, they are without a high functioning team and their clients have been loyal to them now, and in the future for their travel needs. After discussing the role with the team, they want to work with professional agents who are ready to deliver a service to a client without the feeling they are not able to make decisions. This team are empowered to make decisions for their clients.
Premium Airfares Specialist Agents Helpdesk:
The role is best suited to technical GDS users with experience of creating complex travel itineraries, and the ability to meet the needs of demanding clientele.
- Knowing each airlines booking classes (RBD’s) and fare types available to long haul destinations in the most part
- A focus on cost effective premium airfares and product namely; First & business to global destinations
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction, which means you have to want to help the client in the best way possible to achieve a happy caller
- Devising and implementing common sense, pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results
- Flexible approach with the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
- Being the one point of contact for your clients, create travel itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights etc
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- If you are a BT consultant with proven ability to build complex cost effective worldwide travel itineraries and communicate these to a client over email or telephone
- You need to be reliable for the client, and for the team this would suit you if you are serious about being a part of the business where the CEO knows your name and spends time with you
- Strong time management and delivery focus
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Possess GDS native experience and can learn and adapt to new airfare types in order to deliver results to a client in the most effective and powerful way
A generous package is on offer to the right candidates, dependent on experience + benefits. My client will reward industry beating packages if you can deliver for them. My client believes in strong salary packages, a happy environment, empowered members of staff and working at a fast pace.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you, or please forward anyone you believe could be suitable for this opportunity.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.