Permanent, full-time role, with office- and home-based working
The Operations Support Executive will be part of the Resort Operations Team and report to the Resort Operations Manager(s). You will be responsible for the day to day smooth running of all cruise fulfilment, programme changes, disability requests and visa applications. This is a customer-facing role and you should have the customer at the heart of your thinking as well as always taking the commercial needs of the business into account.
What I do
- Responsible for all aspects of pre departure ocean cruise administration, including ticket dispatch, pre departure changes by customers and itinerary changes, developing a close collaborative relationship with our cruise suppliers.
- Managing allocations and assisting with the operation of river cruise including arranging all transfers.
- Offer a friendly and professional service to customers affected by programme changes (transportation/accommodation/change of tour date), using sales techniques to encourage retention.
- Maintain accurate records of changes and outcomes, producing monthly reports.
- Responsible for assisting customers travelling with special needs or disabilities, ensuring we both manage and meet their expectations by ensuring that our partners are fully aware of their requirements.
- Assist customers with visa applications.
- Be part of the 24/7 Emergency Response Team rota, providing cover as required.
- Providing additional support to the operations team particularly in peak season and in the run-up to events.
Who I am
- Committed to delivering a quality experience for customers and colleagues.
- Able to provide solutions when presented with problems.
- Embraces change, always looking for ways to improve service.
- Works well under pressure.
- Confident to make decisions but unafraid to seek second opinions.
- Collaboratively at all levels, with a flexible and willing attitude
What we're offering
We will provide you with a wonderful opportunity to be part of the exciting return to travel within a hugely passionate, dedicated team with a proven track record of success. We will invest in you, help you develop and provide you with the opportunities to achieve career goals, coach and nurture whilst providing all the tools possible to have a positive impact at Newmarket Holidays. The post comes with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 33 days paid holiday per year
- Friends and family discount on holidays
- Open-plan, easily-accessible South London/Surrey office with a friendly team and regular socials
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Flexible working arrangements with a hybrid model of office and working from home
Please send your CV with your covering note including your availability to start and salary expectations to our People and Culture Manager, Nikki Bail.
No agencies, please.
As an equal opportunities employer, Newmarket Holidays is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Newmarket Holidays.