Godolphin is the world’s largest thoroughbred operation, comprising breeding and racing interests spanning 6 countries, across 4 continents. Founded in Dubai in 1992, the operation has been built on a foundation of innovation and uninhibited achievement that has led to a legacy of success for horses in Godolphin’s famous blue silks. Its global headquarters is in Newmarket, which is the epicentre of the UK’s thoroughbred industry.
Godolphin is currently recruiting for a part time Travel Co-ordinator within the busy Travel and Transport Department based at our headquarters in Newmarket.
- National and International travel arrangements for company personnel
- Research and compare available travel and accommodation, identifying the best options applicable for each travel requirement
- Preparation and distribution of detailed travel itineraries
- Provide advice and support with travel requests and any specialised travel requirements such as visas, passports, foreign travel, testing, location forms and vaccination status
- Monitor and manage the use of senior management and directors air miles, frequent flyer programs and other applicable rewards and loyalty programmes
- Process purchase orders, payments, reimbursements, refunds and credits
- Maintain server-based travel records and spreadsheets
- Ensure databases remain compliant in line with EU General Data Protection Regulations
- Processing international visa applications
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will have strong working knowledge of the travel industry, as well as strong organisational skills and attention to detail. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft office or related software. Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to assess multiple requests and prioritise according to importance are essential for this role; as well as awareness of Covid-19 travel protocols and destination border measures covering national and international movements.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual, with an impressive benefits package, and competitive salary on offer.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to:
The HR Department
Godolphin Management Company Limited
The Main Office
Suffolk, CB8 9HE
or email us.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 24th October 2021