Permanent, full-time opportunity. Flexible working with a hybrid model of office and working from home
Creative and have a passion for travel? Are you creative and looking for a new challenge? If the answer is yes, and you are flowing with creative ideas and have some experience designing marketing collateral, then read on!
Newmarket Holidays are returning to touring and have ambitious plans for growth. The marketing and brand team are leading in how we shape the voice of the company, acquire new customers and reward them, and this role will help to deliver our marketing collateral with fresh ideas and a consistent feel. Our visual brand representation needs to reflect the changed times of the past 18 months – our customers need to know they really are in the safest of hands - so we must confidently reassure and inspire both potential and existing customers to rediscover the joys of travel.
With scope to deliver your own imaginative, fresh, attention-grabbing style, this is a role that requires creativity and organisation to deliver the exciting digital and printed marketing in 2022. Producing original design and artwork for brochure production, direct mail, press advertisements, website imagery, digital marketing, travel agency marketing support and promotional items, and any other design requirements for our full range of travel products.
You will be a brand guardian, both for internal and external marketing and have responsibility for driving consistency across the company and in all our marketing.
- Brand: Helping to create a new brand identity and rolling out across our internal and external touchpoints.
- Creative delivery: Create and deliver multiple press adverts and digital assets for the marketing team, including our cobranded media partner ads. Design and maintain graphics for website banners, email, social and digital display campaigns.
- Image selection and management: Ensure our images are fresh and consistent across our multiple tours throughout our collateral. Managing our image library and keeping it updated. Lead on press image requests quickly and efficiently.
- Promotions: Delivering our monthly promotional assets across the business, accurately and on time.
- Continuous improvement: Showing a passion for, and delivering creative ideas to continuously improve our marketing materials. Identifying opportunities to test new ideas and show an inquisitive mind to understand the results of our creative tests.
- Efficiency: Help drive the ongoing efficiency processes within the team. Identify new efficiency opportunities.
Who you are
- You enjoy working in a small but expanding team that is passionate about travel, marketing and brand
- Two to three years’ experience in design, preferably with relevant travel experience.
- High level of knowledge of Apple Macintosh Desk Top Publishing, especially Adobe CC suite including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator, a basic knowledge of Adobe Premier would be advantageous.
- You are able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and are fully-committed to delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Passionate and enthusiastic about all things creative, always looking to raise the creative bar and keeping abreast of design trends
- Commercial approach to design as well as an ability to work to brand guidelines
- Have excellent time management and planning skills to successfully deploy concurrent workflows
- You don’t just accept the status quo and are always looking for and following through on ways to improve things
- The ability to thrive in a small team environment - you must be a team player and be happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into whatever comes your way
- You don’t just flag issues and problems – you look for solutions
And in return
We will provide you with a wonderful opportunity to be part of the exciting return to travel within a hugely passionate, dedicated team with a proven track record of success. We will invest in you, help you develop and provide you with the opportunities to achieve career goals, coach and nurture whilst providing all the tools possible to have a positive impact at Newmarket Holidays. The post comes with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25 days paid holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Friends and family discount on holidays
- Open-plan south London office with a friendly team and regular socials
- Flexible working arrangements with a hybrid model of office and working from home
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eyecare Scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
Please send your CV and link to your portfolio with your covering note including your availability to start and salary expectations to our People and Culture Manager, Nikki Bail.
Please note that we are looking for this role to start as soon as possible.
No agencies, please.
As an equal opportunities employer, Newmarket Holidays is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Newmarket Holidays.