Senior Marketing Executive, Luxury Travel, Hybrid Role - Established for over 40 years, our client is an award-winning luxury UK tour operator with an expanding global portfolio in the travel sector. The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the execution of multiple marketing channels including both online and offline. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop effective marketing campaigns that deliver tangible results. As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will have great organisational skills, attention to detail and work well managing multiple projects simultaneously.
This is a Hybrid role, working 3 days at the office and 2 days from home.
The Senior Marketing Executive will work across the following functions:
- Campaign Management: Lead key campaigns across various marketing channels including developing concepts, pitching internally and externally, planning, delegating, budgeting, and executing to deadlines
- Partnerships: Maintain and develop relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with a range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels, and airlines. This will include creating bespoke marketing proposals for partners, managing the marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media and partner funding, and reporting back to partners presenting ROI on completed marketing activity. You will also be expected to present proposals to partners and attend face-to-face meetings (or digitally if required)
- Team Collaboration: Work productively with Marketing and Product functions, ensuring that the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as required
- SEO: Work with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives. Support with reporting on performance of SEO
- PPC: Support (when necessary) Digital Performance Manager to deliver best in class PPC strategy to generate effective CPC, CTR and ultimately e-commerce transactions
- Website Maintenance & Development: Work alongside Head of IT and Head of Marketing to ensure effective content, usability, and navigation. Work with the team to develop new templates and ensure the website is kept up-to-date with relevant information and messaging at all times
- Email Activity: Lead the planning and execution of campaign and trigger emails to ensure effective open and click through rates for all email activity. Work closely with Design Manager to develop new templates and creative when required
- Affiliate Networks: Support (when necessary) to investigate the opportunity of working with Affiliate Networks as a new marketing channel
- Social Media: Support Senior Content Writer to devise social media schedule and prepare engaging posts which generate engagement
- CRM & Loyalty: Support Head of Marketing in developing loyalty incentives for existing customers to increase CLV (customer lifetime value)
Required Experience & Characteristics
- 2+ years’ experience in a travel marketing role
- A creative and innovative approach, particularly to problem solving
- Marketing experience including both online and offline
- Experience in measuring activity and presenting results
- Experience working with external partners (e.g., media agencies / Tourist Boards)
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence
Our client offers an excellent opportunity for personal development & progression for a Marketing Assistant or a Marketing Executive who is looking to develop a fantastic career with an outstanding luxury tour operator in London. This role comes with a competitive basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus company benefits and travel industry perks!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.