Homeworking – Cruise Sales, £20,000 per annum + comm, realistic OTE £38k-£35k + incentives + benefits - The Homeworking Cruise Sales role will focus on selling a range of luxury cruise products within a specialist cruise team, providing expert advice, and offering exceptional service to all customers. The role requires a Cruise Specialist Homeworker / Travel Consultant seeking a new opportunity with an established and growing Cruise Tour Operator. Our client’s ideal candidate is a UK based Homeworker / Travel Consultant, who loves selling cruises and can show exemplary standards of customer service, aligned with the ability to sell and to build long term relationships.
Our client is London based and interviews will be conducted through Zoom / Teams.
Homeworking Cruise Sales Responsibilities:
- Sell luxury cruise products and deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Support all promotional & marketing activity
- Keep up to date with the latest cruise news and products
- Complete on-going cruise training programmes
- Achieve monthly KPI’s, including conversion, volume, and margins
- Cruise Sales Specialist Homeworker/Travel Consultant with awareness of cruise campaigns, with broad knowledge of the cruise industry and products and what sells effectively
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise, whilst paying strong attention to detail
- Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manners
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer & services skills, possessing an appealing telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to sell the benefits of cruise over the telephone
The Homeworking Package:
Our client offers a basic salary of £20,000 per annum plus commission (realistic OTE £38,000 - £45,000) + incentives + benefits, alongside the opportunity to travel on worldwide cruise educationals.
- Working a 5 day week, the hours are 09:00 – 1800 / 10:00 – 19:00 / 11:00 – 20:00. These will be on a rotational shift every week plus 2 days off in a week, and alternate Sat & Sun shifts
- Candidate will be entitled to 22 Days Annual leave plus all Bank Holidays
- All interviews will be conducted through Zoom / Teams
Interested? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.