Iglu.com is a specialist online ski & cruise travel agency and we are looking for people who are passionate about delivering the highest standards of service to our customers.
We are currently seeking to expand our Customer Service team, as our customers begin to return to sailing.
The post holder will ensure that our high levels of customer service are maintained. They will handle calls and emails from customers once their booking is completed and will deal with any additions and alterations to bookings. They will communicate with sales staff and suppliers to rectify any problems which may have arisen. Experience in a similar Customer Service role or in the Travel industry is preferable.
- Effectively fulfilling the booking once the sale has been made
- Answering customer queries by phone and email
- Resolving problems of customers on holiday
- Calming and advising customers appropriately
- Handling of customer complaints
- Liaising with tour operators
- Booking cancellations and transferring
- Supporting customers via an online webchat system
- Negotiating between our customers and operators
- Completing additions and amendments to bookings
- Logging notes of all communication
- Ancillary Sales and seeking up-selling opportunities
- Cross-selling clients to alternative holidays
- Identifying and rectifying causes of problems
- To undertake any other duties or projects as required by you line manager, appropriate to your role.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of our products
- PC Literate – knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of ABTA/ATOL regulations
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Organisational skills are essential to this role
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels
- Able to multitask with taking calls and responding to emails
Behavioral Role Fit:
- Professional nature
- Proactive & enthusiastic
- Team player
- PCA %
- Average workload 40 plus per day (calls and emails)
- Email response time
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"