Due to ongoing growth, we are recruiting for an Overseas Operations Trainer to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Trainer you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of training content for Jet2holidays Operations Support colleagues based in our Head Office.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Design and deliver learning solutions which meet the training needs of the colleague, in line with the direction of the department's training strategy
- Regular monitoring of colleague performance, to identify training needs and devise training solutions which ensure Operations Support colleagues continue to develop their skills and provide effective support to the teams in destination
- Excellent content creation skills, using a variety of techniques and initiatives to ensure a fresh, innovative and interactive training offering
- A strong understanding of tour operations, with the ability to deliver training to a large and varied population in customer facing roles
- The ability to work and collaborate with the Training Planning function, to turn around requests for training solutions at short notice, while maintaining accuracy and quality of output
- An adaptable, flexible attitude, able to work in a fast-paced environment delivering to tight timescales.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package
with fantastic opportunities for progression
in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!