Marketing Executive – Luxury Travel, Hybrid role, Central London, £31,000 - £33,000 per annum + benefits - Based in London, our client, a luxury tour operator, are seeking a motivated Marketing Executive to join their award-winning team in London. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside other marketers, this role offers a great opportunity to grow and develop hands on execution of campaigns across both online and offline marketing, brand management, email marketing, copywriting and proofing, PR, social media, bloggers, and influencers, including assisting in managing relationship with external agencies.
THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Working with the marketing team supporting both online and offline marketing campaigns, brand management, email marketing, along with copywriting and proofing, PR, social media, bloggers, and influencers, including assisting in managing relationship with external agencies
- Assisting with the creation of the marketing strategy
- Creating eye catching designs for online and offline campaigns
- Producing high quality copywriting for the website, advertising, and other content such as social and email marketing
- Creating and deploying social media campaigns
- Creating and deploying Email Marketing campaigns
- Monitoring ROI on campaigns and ensuring good engagements
- Producing campaigns to achieve brand awareness and inbound lead generation
- Providing support to colleagues when required
- Communicating with external advertising partners
Now Let’s Talk About You!
- 2+ years’ Marketing experience within an outbound tour operator - Essential
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Highly organised with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously - Essential
- Excellent organisational, management and communication skills, both written and oral
- Willingness to continue developing a broad marketing skill set
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages
- This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a competitive salary of £31,000 - £33,000, dependent on experience, plus the lovely benefits and Fam trips the company offers
- The Hybrid role offers the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact successful applicants. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.