Are you passionate about travel and customer care? Are you a dynamic customer services professional looking for a role where you can lead by example and make a difference? If so, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Care Team Leader to oversee our client’s Travel Customer Care Team based in Halifax.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be hands-on, flexible in your approach and enjoy working in a fast-paced travel industry environment, working to tight deadlines. You’ll use your exceptional interpersonal skills to build rapport with stakeholders both internal and external to support in resolving all customer queries successfully to help secure future business.
You will be self-motivated, committed to providing the highest levels of Customer Care and a confident leader to ensure you can successfully manage and execute our client’s Customer Care function. In return, they can offer a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Customer Care Team Leader:
- Plan, coordinate and assign daily workload to the Customer Care team.
- Supervise the team in providing excellent and outstanding service to customers.
- Ensure the team addresses customer inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally.
- Resolve escalated and complex customer issues to timescales.
- Deliver world class service to ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
- Recommend best practices to meet service level agreements and improve customer satisfaction.
- Handle and manage high volumes of customer calls.
- Provide back-up assistance to team members when needed.
- Assist in resolving employee concerns and developing a customer focused environment.
- Organise team training to meet departmental objectives.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in HR related activities e.g., recruitment, training, performance management and escalate when necessary.
Skills required for the role:
- Customer service team leader, supervisory or managerial experience gained within the travel sector
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage team and own workload to tight deadlines
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure
- Experience in dealing with complex conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm working in a highly pressurised environment.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Care Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.