This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a rewarding role in hospitality with the possibility to progress within the company. Our kitchen is situated in Duke Street Food & Drink Market and is made up of a service kitchen and a prep kitchen downstairs. You will be part of a small team and will be responsible for helping the day to day running of the kitchen. The market manage the front of house team and the kitchen porters who you will have to work with closely. You will work a 4 day week, very rarely being asked to work a 5th day to cover holiday absence or illness. We have a great senior team in place already and have built an incredible working environment.
- 40 hours per week (4 day week)
- Wages paid on the 5th of each month for the month previous
- Work with the Head Chef to manage the kitchen and take responsibility when the Head Chef is away.
- Maintain the health and safety standards for the kitchen using a health and safety app.
- Maintain food and presentation standards
- Opportunities to learn and develop within the company
- National pension contributions
- Staff food on shift
- Branded aprons provided