We’re looking for an experienced Travel Operations Executive to join a fast-growing Tour Operator based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to the smooth-running of the Operations department, with specific responsibility for assigned tours; providing an exemplary pre and post-sale service to customers and maintaining professional working relationships with supplier partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those with previous operations experience gained within the travel sector and our client can offer a competitive salary, Mon-Fri working week, flexi home working and other great travel industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Operations Executive:
- Control room allocations and release dates
- Manage additional services and special requests relating to bookings
- Timely completion of client flight requests
- Provide high quality and timely communication, manifests and other documentation to all agents and suppliers
- Assist in writing accurate and articulate customer itineraries
- Arrange ticketing and boarding passes for all customers
- Dispatch all travel documentation to customers on time
- Close liaison with suppliers on quality control issues
- Liaise with and assist the Finance department with supplier invoicing when required
- Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call
- Adopt company policies to resolve customer service issues, post and pre-sale
- Respond to customers enquiries whether by telephone or email
- Contracting and management of aviation procurement and seat stock
Skills required for the role:
- Experience gained within a travel agency/tour ops environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- An eye for a sale and ability to convert customer enquiries into confirmed bookings
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- A methodical and conscientious approach to all tasks
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of numeracy
- A preparedness to work outside normal office hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Operations Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.