An exciting position has become available for a full-time Chef based in London. The successful candidate will earn between 35,000 to 50,000 depending on relevant experience.
The individual must have proven experience is working successfully in a team environment. The individual must be commitment towards achieving new innovative menu development and delivering consistent well presented dishes in keeping with company style and quality. A positive mental attitude is essential, a good communicator, is organised, tidy and an excellent time keeper. The chef will be eager to collaborate with the front of house staff and the management team to deliver the goals of the business.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a chef, with a passion for great food, preferable in the fine dining or causal dining sector but not essential, full training will be available.
- A chef which has shown commitment in previous roles
- A great attitude towards your colleagues and an eagerness to share your experience with them.
- The right to live and work in the UK preferable however we are also willing to sponsor for the right candidate.
- Preparation of dishes.
- Support all members of the kitchen team when necessary.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in the foodservice industry.
- Adhering to all food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Helping the kitchen team to thrive using your passion for food to help inspire your colleagues
The company is owned by a husband and wife team Ben and Jo Milne, Both directors have wealth of experience in the hospitality sector and have spent the last 15 years growing and developing their wholesale and restaurant concepts.
Arte e Pasta located in Walthamstow is an Italian sharing plate restaurant core emphasis is on freshly made pasta. Bombetta London is a Southern Italian grill concept, due to open a third site in November which will be a classic 1950's styling Italian trattoria. All ingredients are imported from Slow Food producers throughout Italy, by the food wholesaler, The Chefs Deli also owned by the duo. They are both looking to expand their restaurant portfolio further over the next12 months and are looking to recruit a strong front of house and back of house team to support the new openings.
Instagram handles are;