TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Up to £30,000
- Flexible working – home and London office
- Team lunches
- Pension contributions
- Charity day (paid leave to volunteer at a charity of your choice)
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join SLC as we expand our business. In this role as travel trade and marketing executive you will have travel industry experience, be experienced in managing accounts and managing key stakeholders and be motivated and to help us deliver growth for our clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Educate the travel trade through training sessions and regular meetings on the destination and clients you represent
· Plan, manage operations and recruit attendees for events.
· Manage in-market client visits and trade shows.
· Build and manage relationships with key partners of the travel industry
· Work alongside great team members to deliver varied projects including co-op marketing campaigns with trade and airline partners
· Maintain and grow a database of engaged agents, communicating with them regularly via e-newsletters
· Arrange and manage familiarisation trips taking responsibility for the execution from start to finish
· Manage key stakeholder relationships
· Provide robust reporting and recommendations from activity
What attributes will you need to be successful:
1. Excellent presentation and training skills.
2. An ability to use own initiative to solve problems.
3. Be proactive and driven
4. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
5. Sound organisational and planning skills.
6. Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
7. Prepared to travel in the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia and Australia as needed
8. Time management skills and attention to detail.
9. Possess a strong work ethic and be a team player
10. Minimum of two years in a similar role or in front-line travel sales or marketing
What else might help?
1. A sense of humour, fun and curiosity
2. An understanding of marketing and the travel industry distribution network
3. Events management experience
4. Passion for travel and destination marketing
5. Creativity and promotional skills.
6. Travel and Tourism or related degree
About SLC Travel Marketing, PR and Representation
SLC’ s purpose is: Connecting people in travel to inspire life-changing experiences.
We are a leading UK travel & tourism marketing, PR, events and representation agency.
We represent many travel brands across 4 continents. These include destinations, hotels, attractions and Destination Management Companies (DMCs).
Our talented team of PR, marketing, business development and events professionals are committed to bringing our clients tailor-made solutions and tangible results, that exceed expectations, every time.
Headquartered in London and with offices in Sydney, SLC also has affiliates in continental Europe and the USA.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"